Saturday, August 20, 2011

Konny is 1/2 way to another bday!!

Mr Konny Bear was 18 mo last weekend. We were scheduled to get his pictures done, but he came down with some sort of virus. So not only did we miss pictures, but I was crazy nervous about his check up on Weds because I figured he'd lost weight being ill.

Katie did a happy dance with me though when we saw his weight was 20lbs 15oz and length was 29in! That's some great growing!

At 18mo, Kelton was 22lbs 8oz and 30.75in.
Katie was 20lbs 13oz and 29.5in.

We have an appt scheduled with Rainbows United to evaluate his gross motor and texture issues. We're a little late getting started on this as our ped wanted the eval around 16mo, but I wanted to get through his hypospadia sx first.

Speaking of his sx, I finally got around to sending out thank you notes from all the goodies he was given. I used a card that Carrie designed for me and then stamped his little hand on it.


We did make it in on Friday for pictures and Konny wasn't exactly cooperative. I wish we could have gotten some better smiles, but he's too cute anyway!





He is quite the busy little man these days! A couple of his new favorite things are climbing....




Flushing the toilet...



And eating with a spoon...


Or not...


Konny just recently had his first taste of a lollipop. Kelton was more than eager to share the experience with him and since we just got a new bag of (allergy friendly) YummyEarth Lollipops, there are plenty to go around!





Almost exactly 2yrs ago, Katie had her first experience with a lollipop. As has come to be custom for her, she did it a bit messier!




As much as we still talk about Katie being a horrible sleeper, at least by this age, she was sleeping through the night. Konnor, not so much! Hopefully that will come soon as I'm sure it'd help him (and Mommy and Daddy) not be nearly so crabby!

2 comments:

Retired teacher said...

Gotta love that beautiful Konnor smile!! All the kids are growing up way too fast.....

Berendina said...

awwws, cute kids.

I got your blog comment about winning the Namaste package. I just e-mailed you back my info.Hopefully I'm not to late. I explained in my e-mail what happen. Your e-mail got jumbled up in a cloud of a lot of e-mails and ended up in the delete or junk file. I checked back when you commented! Thanks for reaching out in another way :)

Thank you very much