Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair today. Gone tomorrow.

Finding time to get my hair cut isn't easy. Seems like we're always busy, not to mention, it's one of the few things I really prefer to do without children in tow.

It had started to get long enough that I figured I'd just wait and grow it a little longer so I could donate it again.

I sent away my last ponytail over 5 yrs ago.


GASP! I looked so much younger before
Katie arrived and cried 24/7 for a year!

Just like last time, I was super nervous. Almost sick feeling because I knew this was going to be shorter than my hair has ever been before. My poor pony tail had gotten so thin though from having K2 and K3 close together and following a restricted diet.


My friend Angela said she had a vision.
I love the way it turned out.




It feels so light and bouncy. I'm actually considering keeping it shorter for awhile and maybe even having her take it a little higher in the back!

2 comments:

momof4 said...

Love it! You looks so cute with your short do.

pom. said...

oh it looks hot!!! you look great and fresh and glowing and young!!!