Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I am super blessed to have a boss that always allows me spring break at home with my kiddos. I was feeling pretty nervous when the week before was absolutely beautiful....80 degrees, in March! Sure enough, we had rain all. week. long!

We did not let that stop us from having fun though! Here's our spring break in pictures! Links to recipes at the bottom. :-)



























LINKS for our week of fun...
Orange Vinegar for cleaning
Kiwi, Avocado and Green Tea Smoothie
Spiced Applesauce Cake
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Slime! I made this with regular white glue and with clear glue. Only the batch with clear glue set up. I'll be stocking up during back to school sales!

Stuff for the freezer....
Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
Banana Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Cream of Chicken Soup

The premade mixes are just the dry ingredients of the following recipes I put in jars to save time next time I want to make them....
Corn Bread
Baked Donuts
Oatmeal Muffins

1 comment:

sarsie said...

wow, Theresa, that is incredible! You are a kickass mommy, truly! My kids could only be so lucky! I am so impatient there is just now way I could do all that fun stuff with them.